Selected projects in wood restoration since 2003: wooden objects and painted wooden surfaces.
- 2019 FA Pachler Salesianerkirche Wien, Conservation treatment in situ – paint layers on wood
- 2018 FA Kleinsasser Staatsoper Wien, Conservation treatment in situ – paintings and wooden frames
- 2016-2017 Wien Museum Exhibition Production Assistant, planing and maintaining adherence to schedules and museum standards
- 2014 Stift Klosterneuburg, Preventive conservation treatment in isolation, High safety condition due to mould contaminated area
- 2008-2011 Conservator at MareschKristall Leuchten Researching new products, methods and developments in conservation field, Main conservator for private and governmental conservation projects:
- 2007-2008 Natural History Museum Vienna, Conservation treatment for taxidermy objects
- 2003-2007 Conservator at Atelier Piffl, Graz, Responsible for trainees, Art handling and transport of massive objects (inventory of churches, wooden facades…), Co-responsible for planning and carrying out conservation treatments: